Just read this little article about why Facebook is for old people. Its an ok article, but the ending caught my attention:
"There was a time when it was cool to be on Facebook. That time has passed. Facebook now has 150 million members, and its fastest-growing demographic is 30 and up. At this point, it's way cooler not to be on Facebook."
Don't believe me that the author knows a thing or two about being cool? Take a look at him. I'm glad we can all agree that this former treasurer of the Dungeons & Dragons club in high school is a leading authority on cool.
And guess who's not on Facebook?

Cool.
4 comments:
So that's two posts in row that scream "Every byu fan everywhere, I'm better than you." Bravo tom, bravo.
It's subtle (and in no way intentional), but I see what you mean.
Well I'm definitely an old fogie. We enjoy connecting with our UofU students on Facebook. Oh well.
Maybe you would like to tell some of those UofU students about your super cool nephew?
Post a Comment