Thursday, April 2, 2009

And I thought they smelled bad on the outside

Boy this is just perfect. They thought of everything; lightsaber opening, intestine inner lining, and the head serves as a pillow! I bet there is even a button on there somewhere that makes the sound. I saw this and immediately saw Jerkolas Jr. in one. Yep it gave +10 to the "Jerkolas should have kids" argument. Sadly it was an April Fool's Day joke, but get this! It was so well liked that they are going to try and get the licensing rights to make it a reality. Never discount the power of hoards and hoards of Star Wars fans, especially when the internet is at their disposal . While I bet Lucas gives the ok (something tells me he likes to market anything Star Wars) I am sure that if it doesn't get the go ahead that some fanboy will use the force on his sewing machine and make his own...or ask his Mom who knows how to use the sewing machine to make one. Sort of like a Jedi mind trick I guess.

4 comments:

jeremiah said...

That is the coolest thing EVER

April Celeste Garff said...

I want one! Plus, I could get them for all my brothers and nephews as awesome gifts. I hope they come out for real. What better slumber than inside a dead animal?

Drew said...

HAHAHAHA. Holy crap that link is awesome. Tom you've done it again.

C-Biscuit said...

Ha! that is really amazing.