Friday, June 19, 2009

Car Camping

Last weekend a group of girls asked me to to go camping with them. Who was I to say no? So I went along for a quick night of car camping at Salmon Le Sac outside of Cle Elum. Nice place. It had been actually a very long time since I last went camping, but don't worry I still know how to pitch a tent and sleep on the ground. I can also man a pretty roaring fire. That could have more than one meaning, know what I mean? Anyway in the morning we packed up and headed down I-90 to Denny Creek and did a little hiking. Followed with lunch at Twede's Cafe where they filmed some of "Twin Peaks" and offer like 50 different burgers.



For those of you thinking "Wait didn't you just shave your beard? And women are asking you to go camping with them now?" Well here's the proof.



That should make my parents smile. Seems to have worked on me. Thanks girls! Now I am off to get on a boat. Be back in a week.

1 comment:

jeremiah said...

Wow--nice work Tom!