Mom and Dad came to visit me a few weeks ago. It was great to have them here. I took them to all my favorite places so far in San Diego. That mostly meant places to eat including Phil's BBQ, Hodad's and the Hash House. All choice places I would happily take anyone to. We also passed by the La Jolla Cove and saw (and smelled) the Sea Lions. Or maybe they were seals, but I think they were Sea Lions. I can't remember the difference even if Sea Lions were once one of my favorite animals.


I was asked to speak at the Spanish branch so I brought them along to hear me speak. I am sure I sounded impressive to them, but my Spanish felt awfully messy to me.

It was a very nice visit. Mom and Dad brought me things and left me lots of leftovers. This also marked the first time I have actually seen my Dad with a beard with my own two eyes. He has definitely been an inspiration for my own beard so this was very welcomed. I can't wait for my beard to get some white in it like his. They, and anyone, are always welcome to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment