A couple of months ago I went to the store and saw this on sale. Remembering a friend who made chocolate peanut butter drizzled popcorn, I thought I would give it a try. And you know what? I absolutely love it. Really love it. I buy it every time I see it on sale. Even though I love it, for some reason I look at it and I think "something about this seems like it is targeted to the ladies and not dudes like me". I can't explain why, but it just seems that way to me. Well I googled Popcorn Indiana and was greeted in big letters by "125 BEST PACKAGED FOODS FOR WOMEN". Great, just as I suspected. They had a tab for buzz regarding their products so I clicked on it and found that this stuff has been praised in any number of magazines and news sites...for women. Terrific. Just terrific. You know what though? I don't care! I love this stuff and will tear through an entire bag in one sitting if I don't stop myself. Yep, I am standing by it...with all the ladies. Funny thing is that every girl I have offered it to has tried it and shrugged their shoulders saying with no excitement in their voice "it's pretty good" to which I respond with a blank stare as if they have no idea what is going on in the world.*Popcorn Indiana, feel free to add any or all of this to your buzz and also feel free to send any samples or spare packages my way.
2 comments:
I'm proud of you Tom. It takes a man comfortable with his masculinity to stand by a product made for women. It looks delish! Also I must say I sure enjoy reading your blog. I think you could have a column in the New York Times. You're really a good writer. Thanks for sharing:)
Perfect to eat while you drink your Tab ;)
Post a Comment