Made it out to my second NFL game a few weeks ago. This time to see the Chargers.

They put on a good show and have without a doubt the best "fight" song in the whole NFL.

We sat up high and had a good view of all the action including a nice little sunset.

Of course I was excited to see former Utah all-star Eric Weddle.

A few rows in front of me was seated a woman with a byu jacket on. Following every play that Weddle was involved in I happily cheered "GO UTES" as is part of my Utah fan duty. Of course my slightly inebriated coworker was more than happy to join in with me. The woman never looked back to see who was doing this, but you could see her and her company shift in their seats a bit every time we did it. Mission accomplished.
The Chargers are inconsistent at best, but they pulled off a good win against the lowly Chiefs. NFL games are a lot of fun and now with all these Thursday night games it seems I'll have more opportunity to attend them.
No comments:
Post a Comment