I can't quite tell if Daniel Craig is a great James Bond or if Daniel Craig just seems like a great James Bond because they are trying so much harder to make serious James Bond flicks in each of his movies. It could be both I suppose. He still doesn't quite look the part to me, but what he does really well is play a cold, distant, and emotionless Bond. Shoot even when his sweet girlfriend killed herself for no reason he didn't even shed a tear. What I like in this movie is that Daniel Craig's Bond shows probably the most emotional, visceral reaction that I believe he has shown to date. Whats even better is what gets that reaction out of him. I won't spoil it for you, but it is now on my list of all time great Bond moments. Almost as good as the time he escaped death by stalling his would be killer by telling her she would have gone down in his personal memoirs as his "number one" and then he dispatches her with his missile shooting pen. Classic.

No comments:
Post a Comment