If you could pick someone to share a life and death situation with, who would you pick? Obviously, you would pick Batman, but Batman is a loner and is also not real so you can't pick Batman. All things considered, I think you could do a lot worse than George Clooney. Now I freely admit that I am a bit biased, what with George and I being birthday brothers, but still, he sounds like a solid choice. He just seems so affable and charming. Does he actually know anything about survival? I have no idea, and frankly, not sure I'm really all that worried about it. Thats just how suave and debonair that dude is. Who do you definitely not pick? Some scientist guy who's gonna come in and tell you that space stations are actually hundreds of miles apart and nearly impossible to travel between or that real space jet packs are not nearly as cool as the one seen here. No way you want to spend your last moments with that guy. Maybe you are less likely to survive with George Clooney, but its gotta be as pleasant of an experience as it could be with him compared to some know-it-all scientist with his "facts". Plus, either way, you're either that guy who perished or prevailed alongside George Clooney and both of those outcomes are pretty nice.

1 comment:
Post a Comment