The University of Utah unveiled their new football uniform designs. Here they are:

I think they look pretty good, but really you can't go wrong with red. I'm sure they'll play good because they look so good. This is because the Utes are now sporting Under Armour rather than Nike uniforms. Yes this Under Armour:
WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE
CLICK CLACK
THE NEW PROTOTYPES
OH MAN! How can we lose? I just can't see it happening. I mean, WOW! I hope that they make a promotional video for the Utes this year that mimics these commercials completely. I'd be more than happy to help as I am sure that would be more fun than grad school. If the Utes' future is as epic, testosterone and machismo filled as these commercials then I gotta say I feel pretty good. Expect me to use lots of the lines in those clips throughout the upcoming season. Click clack baby. Click clack.
1 comment:
How can you lose with the new uniforms? Well, is BYU on the schedule this year?
Post a Comment