Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You can never win too much!

Boy everything seems to be really right with the universe these days. The Utah wins just keep coming in right now and I welcome them. They're getting me through grad school and any other weights on my back right now. After losing 4 straight to the team down south, the Utes pulled off a big overtime win against the cougars and everyone was happy.



Thanks to the blessed mtn. I couldn't watch the game. I was actually out trying to be a good church member and couldn't even listen to the game. Shoot I didn't even have a halftime coke and yet still somehow the Utes pulled it off. This throws so many of my superstitions into whack. Nevertheless I was thrilled to learn the good news late last night. The MUSS started an appropriate "Football and Basketball" chant that I wish I was a part of. GO UTES!

On a side note, after the win against Gonzaga my Dad decided to leave a congratulatory note for the head coach. He asked me to draw something on it. So of course I drew a quick cartoon of this man:



Thats right, the thunder from down under, Luke "Now thats a knife" Nevill. By the way, he had 32 points last night. Anyway my Dad left the note and today he informed me that note is hanging on coach's family room door now. I couldn't be any happier if it was hanging in the Louvre.

GO UTES!

1 comment:

Drew said...

Tom it was beautiful. Just like your beard.