All my life I was comfortable with the fact that if I was offered anything, anything at all, I knew exactly what I would want. Now there are a lot of great things that would cross my mind. A pet dinosaur, a truly endless slab of ribs, a ranch in Argentina, or maybe even a wife and kids. While all those things are great, they just don't win out in the end. Nope the clear answer was always to have my very own lightsaber. The decision was maybe a little hard if you forced me to decide on what color of lightsaber I would want, especially considering the potential implications this could have regarding my personal moral values or temperament, but that shouldn't cloud the fact that when it was all said and done, I wanted a lightsaber. Well for the first time that decision doesn't seem so clear to me anymore. We have a new contender in my wish fulfillment dreams. It's really a toss up now between my own lightsaber and my own Iron Man suit. Seriously have you seen that thing? It can do just about everything. It flies, punches through walls, shoots all sort of things, and can take any number of massive hits and keep coming back for more. It has some sort of on board computer that not only can calculate just about anything in a matter of seconds, but from what I can tell it makes operating the thing a cinch. Plus I think it is somehow sponsored by AC/DC. The first movie maybe piqued my curiosity for a suit of my own, but this second one definitely sold me on it. Everything you liked about the first movie is in this movie (unless you liked Terrence Howard). Of course anything you maybe didn't like about the first movie is probably in this movie too, but lets get back to that suit. Did I mention the thing now even comes in a convenient travel size?
Shoot! Certainly you can see my dilemma. Lightsaber or Iron Man suit? I guess I would have to err on the suit. Here's my thinking. There's a pretty good chance that suit has its own lightsaber and I just don't know about it. If thats not the case, then there is probably a good chance if someone out there could make me that suit then they could probably make me a lightsaber too. Phew! Problem solved. Anyway, good movie.
2 comments:
Thank You! We appreciate when people blog for our entertainment. . .I keep telling Maren, blog baby, blog. . .Teri
I say suit. Lightsaber is cool and all, but so much of it requires you to concentrate and blah blah blah. Put on the suit, Ozzy starts singing and away we go. Don't forget the soundtrack points clearly go in the suit's favor.
Post a Comment