I made a quick stop in San Diego the other day. While I was only there for less than a day I was able to notice a few differences between San Diego and Seattle. First, rather than squirrels they appear to have rabbits roaming their lands.

Their beaches are surrounded by bluffs and have sand and temperatures fit for lounging.


Lastly, this for some reason is considered a cloudy day in San Diego. Don't they notice the sun and that there are not clouds or gray behind those clouds? This is a clear day in Seattle.

And while I definitely could benefit from further observations, everything the Beach Boys have said seems to be true concerning California girls.
There may be other differences, but all in all it is very nice. So nice I think I just might pack it all up and move there.
No comments:
Post a Comment