Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Birthday George

Some of you may remember that George Clooney and I share many things in common, one of them being our birthday. I've always wanted to celebrate the special day with Mr. Clooney, but so far I just haven't found the time to arrange it. This year I did the next best thing and sent Mr. Clooney a card for our birthday. Here is what I sent:



Happy birthday Mr. Clooney!

I hope you have thoroughly enjoyed celebrating this momentous occasion. Today is also my birthday, though I am 20 years younger than you. I was thrilled to learn that I share the same birthday as one of the coolest and most gentlemanly of all of Hollywood's finest. Way better than that Brad Pitt co-star of yours. Sharing this connection always makes me happy for you and your accomplishments and so I wish you all the best this day and in the years to come. Thank you for all the good work you do on and off the screen and once again, happy birthday!

Best wishes,


Tom


If you ever want to celebrate our birthdays together some time, just let me know.


And I left my number. So far he has not called. If he actually reads this, I think he will have to conclude that I am a mentally challenged fellow. I figure thats the worst case scenario and I can handle that. Best case scenario? Autographed picture or maybe, just maybe, we have the biggest and best pizza party ever next year for our birthday. I'll keep you posted.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's cool! I share my birthday with Princess Sofia of Bulgaria and Carlos Boozer of the NBA. Almost as impressive.