It has recently come to my attention that if you go to Google and search for Jerkolas, the very first thing you find is yours truly. This wasn't always the case, but thanks to you we made it! If you look a little bit more at the search results you might see the second hit and think "Oh boy! Jerkolas is on Twitter now too! I can get all sorts of random 140 characters long thoughts from him now. God bless the internet!" Well sorry to burst that bubble. Whoever this dude is calling himself Jerkolas on Twitter is not me. I cannot stress that enough. Thats not my personal brand and after a quick glance, I can't recommend it either. For now continue to come here for all my witty remarks.
Random updates, thoughts, ideas, and complaints (with pictures). Way better than Facebook stalking!
Monday, August 29, 2011
Google's #1
It has recently come to my attention that if you go to Google and search for Jerkolas, the very first thing you find is yours truly. This wasn't always the case, but thanks to you we made it! If you look a little bit more at the search results you might see the second hit and think "Oh boy! Jerkolas is on Twitter now too! I can get all sorts of random 140 characters long thoughts from him now. God bless the internet!" Well sorry to burst that bubble. Whoever this dude is calling himself Jerkolas on Twitter is not me. I cannot stress that enough. Thats not my personal brand and after a quick glance, I can't recommend it either. For now continue to come here for all my witty remarks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment