From the far Northwest the Christmas Tacos made the trek from Seattle to San Diego this year. While San Diego is far more accustomed to tacos than Seattle, it seems that San Diego also appreciated the miracle of Christmas Tacos.



Yes that is basically the same picture of folks, but from different parts of my apartment! It creates the illusion that my apartment was filled to the brim with people enjoying tacos. I tried some new shredded chicken tacos this year along with the ol' reliable pork ones. My man Bobby Flay recommended some chicken ones that were easy and quite good. I was very happy with them. This year was lacking in the mistletoe and the impromptu dance parties (although we did practice some sweet dance moves), but on the plus side I made so much food that I ate tacos every day for the next 5 or 6 days. All and all, I am glad that the tradition continues and thanks to all who joined in for the festivities!
No comments:
Post a Comment