I really like Batman. Now Batman is not in the Avengers, but I bet even Batman, as much of a loner as he is, sometimes wishes that he was. Back in 2008 Batman made a movie and everyone really loved it. That same year Iron Man also made a movie, paving the way for the Avengers. Surprisingly as good as that Batman movie was, Iron Man was actually the more fun and entertaining movie. Now this summer Batman is making another movie and once again it was preceded by Iron Man, but this time he brought friends. Obviously I haven't seen Batman's movie yet, but I smell 2008 all over again. Unless Batman brings along a snarky pal in a robot suit that is apparently sponsored by AC/DC, a god of thunder with a magic hammer, and a big green rage monster I just don't see how Batman's movie could be more fun than this one. Seriously, this movie could have failed in so many ways, but it hit everything perfectly. Not many movies these days make me want to go back to the theater to see it again, but I'd go see this one every weekend. I mean, the Hulk just punches so many things!

No comments:
Post a Comment