I am not sure uncling is a real verb. As in "the act of becoming an uncle". If it is a verb, then I am uncling all the time. Just a couple of weeks before Christmas I became an uncle again. You might be thinking "Hold on, didn't you just barely become an uncle a couple of months ago?" That is in fact true, but my brothers and their wives just keep on making this happen again and again. I have virtually no say in the matter whatsoever. Just for the record I am fine with that. Even though he was born just before Christmas, my brother and his wife still came down and joined us and I met my new nephew.

He is now the youngest infant I have ever held. Remember that boy, it'll be big bragging rights when you and your cousins are arguing over your uncle's affection.
Congratulations again to my brother and his wife!
No comments:
Post a Comment