It started to snow today in Seattle. Glad I was back home and done playing football by the time it started. Every year that I have been up here it has managed to snow at least once every year. One of the reasons I was interested in living in Seattle was to get away from the snow. I guess I can handle once or twice a year. Last year the snow was accompanied by terrible wind and rain storms which resulted in severe power outages all over the place. No chance that something like that could happen 2 years in a row right? Anyway the first snow of the year is pretty wherever you are.

This is after about an hour. Pretty good snowfall.

It has ended up snowing almost all day. Should be fun tomorrow morning!
2 comments:
except then it rained for two days straight....
I know. I am completely soaked right now, but I am at work anyway because I love Science (I wish my boss looked at my blog and comments sometimes, actually its probably best that he doesn't). It just keeps pouring.
Post a Comment