Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This is what I want for Christmas

To be in London yesterday with a ticket (apparently worth thousands) to the Led Zeppelin Reunion which I have mentioned here previously. It sounds like it was an amazing show.



The show lasted over 2 hours with all the Zep best being performed. The press has nothing, but good things to say about it reminding us that our current generation simply doesn't know how to rock any more. I'm sorry that was suppose to be spelled ROCK. Page looks more and more like the Rock Wizard that he is with that white hair. Everyone continues to dangle the idea of more shows in the future in front of our faces (everyone but Robert Plant that is). I wouldn't make the mistake I made with The Who and The Rolling Stones and not go when they were in town last year if Led Zep came on through.



ZEPPELIN RULES!

2 comments:

robin marie said...

you could have gone if you had shelled out a mere $19,000 during the auction at my work gala....

Jerkolas said...

What? If only I had known.