Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Zeppelin Rules....the ride

First Led Zeppelin reunites and puts on a very well received one time only concert. Then the rumors start that a world tour is in order and that Robert, Jimmy, John are currently talking it over. Sounds like a pretty great year for Led Zeppelin right? It couldn't possibly get better right? Well it just did. The legendary ROCK gods are receiving their very own rollercoaster ride at Hard Rock Park. I am sure after all the rocking, all the recognitions, all the fans, and all the legends that this is the choicest gem on their resume, the one that they will be sharing with their posterity. I finally have a reason to go to South Carolina.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Please tell me the coaseter is made up of rows of two seats, each resembling the double guitar!

Jerkolas said...

That would be pretty cool. I think they need to make like 50 Led Zep themed rides. In fact you could make a whole park out of Led Zeppelin. I think the next one they should work on is "Hammer of the Gods".