So maybe you have noticed that just days after posting my beard post a few high profile celebrities, David Letterman and Conan O'Brien, joined the team and decided to unveil their newly grown beards.

I think they are looking pretty good. Some people have said that these beards have something to do with some sort of strike (whatever that is) that is going on. I think it is clear that I am a trend setter and these guys have just caught the fever. Will you? Remember to keep the votes coming in.
Sadly I have just learned that Letterman has shaved his, but I am told that he fought it until the bitter end and "the man" could not get him to part with it until a stage hand managed to slip some elephant tranquilizer in his coffee. Once knocked out they were able to shave him, but it still required a razor made out of titanium.
Sadly I have just learned that Letterman has shaved his, but I am told that he fought it until the bitter end and "the man" could not get him to part with it until a stage hand managed to slip some elephant tranquilizer in his coffee. Once knocked out they were able to shave him, but it still required a razor made out of titanium.
1 comment:
Conan looks wild in that beard. He already has some wierd hair that I often call into question the molecular structure (it can't be carbon based, since I don't know many elements I'll say it's mercury based, with some hydrogen). But with that beard... he's amazing! How has he gone this long without one. Think of how funny he will look hitting on some underwear model, doing his slick the eyebrow routine and what not...HA HA HA! Thank you Conan. First you gave tom his name, Zeus, now you've given him a hero!
Post a Comment