So my Utes have hit hard times. In sports (especially in rivalries) it ebbs and it flows. It really stinks when it ebbs after a long and steady flow. Thats what is happening now for my Utes. Nothing is right in the world, but hey its not all bad. Here is a link to some youtube videos of better days for the Utes. I hope it serves as a little "pick me up". It is part of an anniversary celebrating 100 years of Runnin' Utah Ute Basketball. I can think of a few that they are still missing. Some of them almost bring a tear to my eye. Here's to an end to the ebbing, GO UTES!Random updates, thoughts, ideas, and complaints (with pictures). Way better than Facebook stalking!
Friday, February 22, 2008
My Utes...
So my Utes have hit hard times. In sports (especially in rivalries) it ebbs and it flows. It really stinks when it ebbs after a long and steady flow. Thats what is happening now for my Utes. Nothing is right in the world, but hey its not all bad. Here is a link to some youtube videos of better days for the Utes. I hope it serves as a little "pick me up". It is part of an anniversary celebrating 100 years of Runnin' Utah Ute Basketball. I can think of a few that they are still missing. Some of them almost bring a tear to my eye. Here's to an end to the ebbing, GO UTES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When the highlight on Manny's Mircle starts up and I hear the soundtrack from Hoosiers blaring...I had to grab my kleenex. I won't be this sentimental when my own children are born. If possible, I want that music played at my funeral with a Ute personalized jersey that reads "Jarvis" on the back and my age at death for the number.
Dear Jerkolas,
I'm confused. Your lamenting was so vague that I am not sure what you are referring to. Is it the two recent amazing last-second victories BYU has over Utah in football? Or is it the two season-series sweeps in a row in basketball? Or that BYU has won the outright MWC title two years in a row in football and is on pace to do the same in basketball? Here's to the BYU "ebb" becoming a "long and steady flow"! Go Cougars!
Post a Comment