Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mmmmm...tacos

I thought that some of you would be happy/impressed to hear how I spent my Saturday. I woke up early and headed to my church's wet pack cannery to help out. I ended up helping prepare taco meat that was then canned. We prepared 700 pounds of taco meat. I singlehandedly cooked 280 pounds of taco meat! Thats enough that you have to use an oar if you want to do it right. Yeah, an oar, as in what you use to paddle a boat. I returned home with 24 cans of the stuff. The older ladies that were helping out that day told me I was really lucky to have so much delicious taco meat. Apparently it is a top seller.

2 comments:

robin marie said...

i always say yes to tacos! did you take a picture of yourself stirring the taco meat with an oar!?

Jerkolas said...

I wanted to, but my camera couldn't capture the awesomeness of the moment and overloaded.