For all you guys in love out there maybe you should think twice before holding your sweetheart's hand. I love the lame sciencey explanations they give for why this might be:
-Men have more acidic skin (booyaa)
-Difference in sweat and oil gland production (another win for the dudes I imagine)
-The frequency of moisturizer or cosmetics applications (is that fragrance really worth it)
-Skin thickness (I hope they meant the guys here again)
-Hormone production (wait, girls have hormones)
-Women may have more bacteria under their skin that can't be easily washed (don't know how you rigged that, but way to go)
I don't know why these eggheads are dancing around the real issue. We all know what this really is right? I'm talking about actual scientific proof that girls have cooties. Thats what we have finally ascertained. Bravo science!
Now to all the girls that this news may affect. If you find yourselves around germaphobic men that just won't hold your hand or really anything else, let me be the first to volunteer my services. Don't let my apparent disdain for cooties fool you. I ain't afraid of no little germ...and I'm there for you.
1 comment:
Excellent work tom. I know have reason to tell the little lady "The popcorn and licorice sit next to me. Just watch the movie."
Post a Comment