Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I would vote for this man

Happy election day! This is now my second time participating in a presidential election and once again I probably would have been fine flipping a coin since neither candidate really won me over. If you are like me you are never really too enamored with our candidates and probably don't get too involved. Now if this guy was running I would totally vote for him and follow his every move. He is after all "The Most Interesting Man in the World".

Campaign Ad #1


Campaign Ad #2


Campaign Ad #3


This guy has got everything. He's traveled the world (and beyond), worked many jobs (including some government ones), dealt with foreign dignitaries, cares for the environment while maintaining a sportsman's lifestyle. You name it. He's the real deal. His slogan suggests that there is always more and that we should be striving for it and he even has voiced in on some of the real issues like employment, trade, commerce, and even health/exercise. Lastly, while it may be a tad superficial, we would want a president with some style and the right look and not only does he know style (and a beard to boot), he isn't afraid to speak boldly of his opinions. If only I could have my envelope back to put in a write in for "The Most Interesting Man in the World".

2 comments:

t.t.turner said...

Tom:
What's going on?
Tally mentioned you posted a while ago on our (mostly her) blog, how are things up north? Luckily it has finally cooled down here in the desert. For future reference, what's your email address?
Later,
Taylor
tay_81@yahoo.com

Jefe said...

Man, I totally regret turning down DosXX when they asked me to do that role. Amanda didn't want me to do beer ads.