Just managed to see the new James Bond movie (thanks to the Granges). If you liked Casino Royale you will certainly like this one. The whole time I felt like I was watching the same movie. I don't think that was by accident either. They didn't really even need to split it into 2 movies. They could have done this whole story arc in one movie. Just cut down on all the slow parts from the first one and take some of the story from the first to help out the less story containing second. Then you spread out the more action centered second into the first. There really isn't much to say. I think it would have worked. And I wouldn't have any of this calling M mum business. What the crap? Oh well. It was fine. Good and entertaining enough. In some ways I can sort of see Daniel Craig as James Bond. He has moments where the quips could be there and the charm and the everything else, but they are so worried about Bond being Bond. I miss the old James Bond and wish that Jason Bourne would let him come back. On a side note, the title still just doesn't really make much sense. I mean I guess the new evil organization is named Quantum and thats mostly what it comes from. Oh well. It did help produce this funny proposed theme song for the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment