Wednesday, December 10, 2008

T-Shirt Ads

As you surf the internet you may have noticed that there are ads all over it. Sometimes you gotta look for them, but they're there. A common theme for these ads are for funny or humorous t-shirts. I normally notice these for 3 reasons:

1-The shirts feature references to pop culture and miscellanea ...pop culture that I like!
2-The girls that advertise the shirts are generally pretty cute.
3-It would seem these cute girls like the same movies and video games that I do based on the shirts they are wearing.

So occasionally I find myself suckered into the t-shirt ads when I have some free time at the computer (which rarely ever happens
at work, I mean hardly ever really since I am that dedicated and hardworking). Here is a collection of my favorites and wow look at that just in time for Christmas! What are the odds? Don't suppose they have any L's in stock do you?

Honorable Mentions:

Meat is Neat - This is a stance I just can't budge on.
Fantasy Football - Never have played Fantasy Football, but a wizard striking the Heisman pose gets a laugh from me every time.
Greece Lightning - Pretty good, but I got a better Greek themed one on the way.
Got the Touch - The only thing better than Optimus Prime is Optimus Prime rocking a solo on his axe.
Beards: They Grow on You! - Truth is this shirt was given to me once. No I never received it, but it was a birthday present. I'll tell you about it sometime if you like.
T-Rex Drummer - Can you believe they have an option to remove the nuke cloud from it?

Some of my favorites:










By the Beard of Zeus! - This is the Greek themed one that I mentioned. Caught my attention back when Zeus nearly won my nickname poll. Definitely an all time fav.




These are all about the same, but I like 'em all. Best in Show, Jurassic BBQ, and Rock Robot. Not sure which one is best, but they all look good in that yellow option. That second one may make a better apron.

There used to be this great fusion of the Death Star and the Dark Side of the Moon cover shirt, but now this is all I can find. Having that circle around it is not as good, but still I like the idea. Fusion Star Wars shirts are the best ones out there, like my Che Stormtrooper shirt.

So there are some of my favorites. There are other good ones out there that might just suit you or maybe make you think "Jerkolas sure would look good in that". You can honestly spend hours and hours looking over all the internet ads have to offer, but be careful some of those t-shirt sites out there have adult themes. After having read all this maybe you would like this shirt for yourself.

2 comments:

spikeyfan said...

I really enjoy these kind of tees. I recently got this one for myself -
Meat Is Murder - Tasty- Flame-Broiled Delicious Murder

Ryser Family said...

Check out Wootshirts for some creative tshirts.