Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK day omelette

This morning for Martin Luther King day I did what I think the good Doctor would have wanted and went to Beth's Cafe for the first time to eat one of these:



Thats a 12 egg omelette all over a bed of hashbrowns and 4 pieces of toast (that is actually a pizza tin that it is served on). Mine was stuffed with bacon, tomatoes, swiss cheese, and sour cream. I split it with someone, but I am pretty sure she would agree I did more than my share. Eating lots of food is an endearing and attractive trait right? Pretty terrific start to the day. Next time I'll have to eat the whole thing myself.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Can I just say, this picture makes it look smaller than it really is.

Diane said...

Wow. That is one big omelette. Way to go!