Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Football is back baby...GO UTES!

Good bye awesome Seattle weather, but hello to Utah football! The season began last Thursday with a win over the USU Aggies. For the first time since moving here I find myself living with 2 other U of U fans, so I've got that going for me, which is nice. Anyway for a perfect description of how I feel about the Utes' season please see my friend Jarv's write up. GO UTES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jerkolas,

How is your facial fur coming... or is it even coming at all? I suggest another Southern Dandy. After reading this post, I think I can probably guess 99.6% of ALL the passwords you currently have; GO UTES or some variance there of. You better start watching those bank and e-mail accountes closely. I'm on to you.

Cali
(Ray says hi (I'm sure))