Being a single man I will never know the joy of bringing a life into this world. It's just something I can't experience. I'll tell you what I can do. I can go out and buy a huge TV and put it in my front room!

Pretty equivalent right? After a lot of thought I finally went out on Labor Day and snagged a real beaut. She's a 40 incher and is crystal clear. The red touch of color was a sign that this was meant to be. Best part? It was all paid for by my tax refund. So in a way Uncle Sam sort of bought this for me. Not too shabby! Another phase in awesome bachelorhood complete!
2 comments:
congratulations on your new bundle of joy!
Ohhhh, I so want this to become a mommy blog! New pictures of your tv every week, little poorly shot videos of every darn thing your tv ever does, and a half dozen tv widgets. Oh and don't forget the Twilight obsession posts.
Post a Comment