Sunday, October 7, 2007

Comment of the Week

Just when I thought that "Comment of the Week" was dying it came roaring back with my movie post. I guess I'll have to go see more movies and talk about them here to keep those comments rolling in.

This week was really hard to pick a winner. I really enjoyed the comments on the movies. My favorites being my brother's who hasn't seen any of the movies, but is pretty certain that my reviews are accurate. Jarvis brought another strong performance with his ideas about naming his first born "Jason Bourne" and changing his own name to "Jarvis Bourne". Jarvis is also playing the numbers game well by sending in multiple comments. If you swing the bat enough you are bound to hit a few homers right? I also really enjoyed Jeremiah's comment.

Although I think you are all winners I am forced to pick a winner. I think that this week we have The Times of Jerkolas' very first "Comment of the Week" tie. Our winners are Beren for the poem he wrote about me and my beard and Jarvis for his comment on my beard:

"Tom's beard has seen more than most men see in a lifetime. What a beard!"

Which is also a reference from last week's video of the week which Jarvis also passed along to me (thats how I first found it) and deserves recognition for it. I think that getting "Comment of the Week" is pretty good recognition. This is the first tie in Jerkolas history and is clearly very exciting. Great work gentlemen on being this week's "Comment of Week" winners.

No comments: