Well as I mentioned this week's "Comment of the Week" was won from the start by my brother. Almost as soon as I made the Nobel prize post he commented with:
"That makes the Nobel tally:
Utah - 1
BYU-Provo - 0
As a mathematician, I can say that we are infinitely better than Provo at winning Nobel prizes."
I really didn't post this about the Nobel prize to try and poke fun at the zoobies, but my brother's logic seems flawless.
Once again thanks for all the comments this week. I am sorry you can't all be winners. Congratulations to Mike! You have won this week's "Comment of the Week".
"That makes the Nobel tally:
Utah - 1
BYU-Provo - 0
As a mathematician, I can say that we are infinitely better than Provo at winning Nobel prizes."
I really didn't post this about the Nobel prize to try and poke fun at the zoobies, but my brother's logic seems flawless.
Once again thanks for all the comments this week. I am sorry you can't all be winners. Congratulations to Mike! You have won this week's "Comment of the Week".
No comments:
Post a Comment