The Utes are just a few weeks away from starting the 2008 season which looks to be a pretty good one. They have plenty of returning talent on both sides of the ball, everyone is healthy, and they face a pretty good looking schedule including Michigan and Oregon State. They have even received a bit of attention from all the preseason pickers winding up at #28 in the USA Today preseason poll and #32 in ESPN.com's preseason poll. Nevertheless a fan such as I is always a little anxious for the season, but now thanks to Gary Cole and his preseason picks I can rest a little easier. Who is this Gary Cole you ask? Why none other than the senior vice president and photography director of Playboy (sorry, I am not providing the link to that one) who also happens to talk about football for the magazine a few times a year. He ranked the Utes all the way at #16. Even though the cougars are ranked #17 and #14 in the previous polls I mentioned they were no where to be found on Gary's list. So there you have it. If a guy that takes pictures of naked women all day thinks my team is good then I am sure I have nothing to worry about. GO UTES!Random updates, thoughts, ideas, and complaints (with pictures). Way better than Facebook stalking!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Finally some rankings you can trust
The Utes are just a few weeks away from starting the 2008 season which looks to be a pretty good one. They have plenty of returning talent on both sides of the ball, everyone is healthy, and they face a pretty good looking schedule including Michigan and Oregon State. They have even received a bit of attention from all the preseason pickers winding up at #28 in the USA Today preseason poll and #32 in ESPN.com's preseason poll. Nevertheless a fan such as I is always a little anxious for the season, but now thanks to Gary Cole and his preseason picks I can rest a little easier. Who is this Gary Cole you ask? Why none other than the senior vice president and photography director of Playboy (sorry, I am not providing the link to that one) who also happens to talk about football for the magazine a few times a year. He ranked the Utes all the way at #16. Even though the cougars are ranked #17 and #14 in the previous polls I mentioned they were no where to be found on Gary's list. So there you have it. If a guy that takes pictures of naked women all day thinks my team is good then I am sure I have nothing to worry about. GO UTES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Naked chicks and football picks. ATTA BOY HEF!!!
Post a Comment