I am pretty nervous as I always am for this game. I know that a lot is riding on the game. The Utes are undefeated. There are BCS bowl implications here. Really as great as all that is, I really just want to beat that team down south. That is all the motivation I need. This is the best offense the Utes have faced all season and they can put up a lot of points (quickly too). The Utes have a solid defense similar to the one that gave the cougars much trouble earlier in the season. Should be a good game, just no more last second heroics from either of you. I can't take much more of that. Glad the game is here and glad that my brother gets to be there with my Dad (I wish I was there instead of hunting for the stupid mtn. channel). Glad that this is my nephew. Glad that the Utes are my team. So tomorrow night everything will either be right in the universe again and I will be happy or terrible things happen and I might just have to do something drastic (like up and move to Argentina) to keep some sanity. Either way its just a football game right? Nah.Random updates, thoughts, ideas, and complaints (with pictures). Way better than Facebook stalking!
Friday, November 21, 2008
This is the big one...GO UTES!
I am pretty nervous as I always am for this game. I know that a lot is riding on the game. The Utes are undefeated. There are BCS bowl implications here. Really as great as all that is, I really just want to beat that team down south. That is all the motivation I need. This is the best offense the Utes have faced all season and they can put up a lot of points (quickly too). The Utes have a solid defense similar to the one that gave the cougars much trouble earlier in the season. Should be a good game, just no more last second heroics from either of you. I can't take much more of that. Glad the game is here and glad that my brother gets to be there with my Dad (I wish I was there instead of hunting for the stupid mtn. channel). Glad that this is my nephew. Glad that the Utes are my team. So tomorrow night everything will either be right in the universe again and I will be happy or terrible things happen and I might just have to do something drastic (like up and move to Argentina) to keep some sanity. Either way its just a football game right? Nah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A victory for the Utes is the deepest desire of my heart. I’m surrounded by BYU fans down here.
BOOOOOOOOOO YA!
Post a Comment