Thursday, August 16, 2007

Coming home

I just bought some tickets to head home this September on the 13th to the 19th. Of course I am going to see my family and friends, but it is no coincidence that this is also during the Utes football season. I will be home to see the Utes play and seek vengeance against UCLA (I hate 'em soo much). I am sure that this blog will be used to frequently keep you up to date as to why Utah is the greatest team on Earth.



If for some reason you can't find your Utah fix here I would recommend this or this blog. They are unofficial Utah fan blogs and good for insights and a laugh here of there. They should provide anything you could want to know and after getting a taste as to how some Utah fans behave or think you should realize that I am not as crazy or obsessed as my mother (or any of you) think I am (though in some strange way I do find myself looking up to these guys from time to time, usually toward the end of November).

Anyway. I am looking forward to heading home. GO UTES!

No comments: