Sunday, August 19, 2007

Comment of the Week

So a new feature here at Jerkolas is going to be the "Comment of the Week". This will be rewarded to whatever comment I received during the week that I liked best. What I find best could be anything, but as this week's winner proves praising myself is not a bad way to get the win. Anyway this week's winner goes to anonymous who made the following comment last Tuesday morning:

"I love you Tom! I am madly in love with you. Your hot beard and amazingly sexy skinny legs make me shake with joy as I look at your blog pictures."

Unfortunately I do not know who anonymous is and they will not be able to collect their prize (its not too late to reveal yourself). Really it could be any of dozens of people as I am sure that some of the first things that people notice about me is my beard which is certainly "hot" and my skinny legs which are definitely "amazingly sexy".

So keep those comments coming in and you too could be a lucky winner (or don't send any and I will be forced to trash my brilliant "Comment of the Week" idea).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BYU sucks!

Hope I get comment of the week, hope I get comment of the week...

Anonymous said...

Not only does byu-provo suck, but this blog sucks too. In fact if anything sucks as hard as byu-provo it just might be this blog.

(I'm going the opposite route. We already know that praise will win you the prize, but I'm pretty confident that Tom will be just as impressed with a little trash talking!) GO UTES!!!

Jerkolas said...

I think I might know who che fulano might be which is more than I can say about my arch nemesis anonymous.

Keep 'em coming!

Jerkolas said...

Ahhh, Che Fulano, the long lost twin brother of Che Guacho. Glad to be reunited.

Anonymous said...

So I've gotten the gorgeous Tom Nicholas interested by my sexy legs comment. I've always admired those legs, especially after that "one" night.

Jerkolas said...

Well the plot thickens, but I think that anonymous may have revealed too much of their hand. I'm pretty sure I know who you are now. Good work on scoring the "Comment of the Week".

Anonymous said...

If you know who I am, please reveal it. I want the whole world to know about that one crazy night, and give me the chance to show the world those sexy skinny legs of Tom.