A few folks have been surprised that I would start a blog and that I still don't have a cell phone. Its almost like I am jumping technologies or skipping steps or something. While it is an interesting observation it probably isn't that shocking. After all this blog isn't costing me anything and look at all the pretty pictures I can put up here and share with the world. Thats what I am really about. Its pretty sweet stuff. Christian notified me of this article that shows that I am not alone in my fight against cell phones. I am part of a pretty sizable minority that you all can roll your eyes at. As best I can tell, when you receive maybe 5 phone calls a week you don't really need a cell phone. Prove me wrong folks and fill that answering machine of mine with messages.
4 comments:
I love you Tom! I am madly in love with you. Your hot beard and amazingly sexy skinny legs make me shake with joy as I look at your blog pictures.
Yeah, now we're talking anonymous!
I want some cash prizes, dang it!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment