Monday, October 1, 2007

Comment of the Week

Well the wonderful tradition of "Comment of the Week" may be coming to an end. This week I received only 1 comment so by default the winner is my Mother once again. I think my favorite part of her comment was referring to the video I posted:

"I am glad the guy helped the bear."

Thats part of what makes him the most interesting man in the world. I less interesting man would have just left the bear, but by helping it you are forced to wonder "Why would he help the bear?" Brilliant!

Mom then reminded me that I need to work and not use the computer while at work. So I better finish this up and get back to all this awesome science. Thanks Mom and congratulations! You may be the last comment of the week winner if these trends of no comments continue.

2 comments:

steve said...

You need to write a post about beards. The conversations of this weekend seem to be leading to a post in that direction. And we need to compile a list of beard-month alliterations. Do that, and some A-list comments will be heading your way.

-stephen

Jerkolas said...

Beard posts are on the way. I have plenty of material. I am just waiting for the right moment.