I had a hard time this week choosing a "Comment of the Week" winner. On the one hand I had Barry Q. Laykin and Che Fulano duking it out for my attention. I like the friendly competition and I think it is really bringing out some good stuff. Then a newcomer, Not Che Fulano, made some insightful and clever compliments not only about my blog, but also me personally. I also had a surprise comment from Jeff who observed the social implications of my nicknames. Entertaining insights as always. In the end I just have to give it to someone special. Maybe she had an unfair advantage, but this is my blog and I make rules. Now she may not have actually registered an official comment, but she assured me she would have if she knew how (hopefully I have remedied this now). So this weeks winner goes to my Mom who reminded me of my many names and finished with this bit of wisdom from my Grandma:
"A child by many names is well loved"
How could I not give the nod to my Mother? Congrats Mommy you are this weeks Comment of the Week winner.
"A child by many names is well loved"
How could I not give the nod to my Mother? Congrats Mommy you are this weeks Comment of the Week winner.
3 comments:
I'd like to say I'm disappointed, but Tom's mother is pretty nice. Plus the pressure is off my shoulders now. It's like when a pitcher gives up that first hit. He can relax and just have fun. Now I can ridicule Che Fulano at my own pace without forcing the insults, and make witty banter with Tom regarding his posts.
I am honored! This made me laugh.It looks to me like you need to get a job, you just might have too much time on your hands. Love you
Mom
Isn't blog wizard a job?
Post a Comment