So now I am just left puzzled. How does a team go from destroying the #11 team in the nation to getting it handed to 'em by UNLV? Utah was coming off one of its biggest wins ever and couldn't carry that momentum even a little. It was terrible. I mean 27-0! Even USU (who we have to play this week) put up 16 points against the Rebels. Sounds like Utah had several turnovers, bad penalties and just couldn't convert on crucial 4th downs. The injury train continues as Robert Johnson (who had the phenomenal game against UCLA last week) has dislocated his shoulder (out about 3 weeks probably) and LB Jianonni is out for a game for a re-injured ankle along with tackle Koa Misi who dislocated his finger. I was able to listen to the second half. Sounds like UNLV didn't even play that great (although their RB put up 190 yards). This is incredibly frustrating. I have gone from thinking that Utah could go the rest of the season without losing to feeling like that UCLA game may be the only win. Glad I was there for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment