My friend Christian just got a Nintendo Wii. The nifty little gaming system lets you create Wii characters called "Mii's". These are used as characters in several Wii games and for other things as well. Well while Christian is in the process of transitioning from law school grad to high powered career having guy he has been busy making Mii's. Being the friend he is he made a Mii of me. He did a pretty good job too. Check out the resemblance. He went for the classic long hair Tom.


Thanks Christian. You know you've made it when you are in a video game.
4 comments:
Tom, you need to send that Mii picture to these guys:
http://fabjectory.com/index.php/mii/
They will make a 5 inch statue of your Mii for $100. That would be pretty awesome. I met them at this year's Second Life Community Convention and they are good guys. It would be a good way to spend $100. I used the word need in the same sense that it applies to a combination of me and an iPod. :)
I think I should win the Comment of the Week, not because this comment is amazing, but because the Mii I made of you is amazing. I even gave you a red shirt. Give me my prize!!!
the only downfall to tom's mii is the fact that those nintendo programers seem to not think "red" is a hair color choice...
Well my hair isn't totally red (at least not the hair on my head). I think you guys actually matched it pretty well. I would say you are leading the pack in this weeks "Comment of the Week".
Post a Comment