Last week I received my new Nintendo DS. I swore that I was done with video games (this is the 5th or 6th time I have done this) and that I would never buy one of these, but I caved in and rediscovered my love affair with video games. Now I can finally hang out with the cool kids at recess.

I have no idea why my arm looks so funky in this photo. Probably because I am having so much fun!
3 comments:
Maybe the DS internet connection will reach our place and then we can challenge each other to un-nerdy Tetris tournaments.
I never want to hear you say you are giving up on video games, NEVER. Video games are what make us young and what wastes our time and cause us to procrastinate. I think I might like my XBOX more than my wife. The only advantage is that other than Hawaii, no state recognizes a man-xbox union. Besides, where else can one play Utah vs byu-provo and beat the girls in blue by 7 or 8 touchdowns on a DAILY basis.
christian has one too?
i'm proposing a serious business DS party. i'll bring little white and mario kart.
Post a Comment