I attended the first UW home football game of the season yesterday and it was the first time that I have actually witnessed a UW victory after watching them for 2 years now. It was against Boise State who had the nation's longest winning streak and was coming off their biggest season ever with an extremely memorable win in the Fiesta Bowl last year. It was a great first half, but the second half was much slower and error prone for both teams. Fortunately the first half was good enough to give the Huskies a 24-10 win. The stadium was filled and loud. All in all it was a lot of fun. My brother goes to Boise State so this was a big win. My parents must love me more now right?
On a sad note I returned to my car after the game to discover that it was broken into. I was parked at the local LDS institute building. The car wasn't damaged, but the thieves did swipe my sweet Pendleton CD holder with many expertly arranged CD mixes in it and also I had accidentally left my digital camera in the car and of course it was also taken. This was the first time in my life that I had been robbed. People are right when they say it isn't pleasant. It could have been a lot worse I guess. Don't worry I have a new camera on the way so this blog shouldn't suffer too much visually (the writing probably won't get much better though, sorry).
On a sad note I returned to my car after the game to discover that it was broken into. I was parked at the local LDS institute building. The car wasn't damaged, but the thieves did swipe my sweet Pendleton CD holder with many expertly arranged CD mixes in it and also I had accidentally left my digital camera in the car and of course it was also taken. This was the first time in my life that I had been robbed. People are right when they say it isn't pleasant. It could have been a lot worse I guess. Don't worry I have a new camera on the way so this blog shouldn't suffer too much visually (the writing probably won't get much better though, sorry).
No comments:
Post a Comment