I am back now and ready to share pictures from the big game last Saturday between the incredibly injured and unfortunate Utah Utes and the then #11 ranked UCLA Bruins (for more of a synopsis of the game see the previous post).

Here are the pregame warmups. Looking pretty good. I am fairly excited at this point.

The team leaves to the locker room for what apparently was one incredible pep talk.

The marching band entertains for the pregame show.

They march off the field playing "Utah Man". This is when the chills went up my back because of all the excitement about being at a Utah game again singing the fight song with everyone.

Here is the halftime score. Everybody is amazed that not only are the Utes winning, but they are more then holding their own in this game.

This is from the second half. Still not sure that the Utes will finish them off. I don't think that Dad knows I took this one.

FINAL SCORE!!! 44 to 6! Amazing!

The celebration begins and prevents proper exchanging of "congratulations" and "good job" by the coaches and team.

Cheering from the stands. I was clearly the x-factor in this whole thing. Coach needs to fly me around with the team for the rest of the season. It really wouldn't cost him too much I think.

Final shot of the celebration.
This was an amazing game and I am so glad I decided to go home for this one. I consider myself very fortunate. It was kind of like going to the temple. You just leave all your cares, concerns, responsibilities at the door and focus on one thing. You find yourself with people with a single, united goal. It was great. I say this with only the best intentions and mean no sacrilegious disrespect to the temple. GO UTES!!!
This was an amazing game and I am so glad I decided to go home for this one. I consider myself very fortunate. It was kind of like going to the temple. You just leave all your cares, concerns, responsibilities at the door and focus on one thing. You find yourself with people with a single, united goal. It was great. I say this with only the best intentions and mean no sacrilegious disrespect to the temple. GO UTES!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment