Friday, September 21, 2007

Lousy Family Guy

So I got home the other night, unpacked, settled in, chatted with the roommates, and then I sat down for nice viewing of the Simpsons before I retired for the night. You see when I moved here they would show reruns of the Simpsons at 5:30pm, 6:00pm, and 11:00pm. It was great because you could always catch at least one of them. Anyway when I put the TV on and changed it to 13 I found that they switched their programming and now at 11:00pm they show reruns of the infinitely less funny and highly more annoying, offensive, repetitive, and unoriginal Family Guy. Man I hate Family Guy. Really I do and it took one of my Simpson spots. I have a hard time getting home in time for the 5:30pm and 6:00pm showings (if they even still exist) and now my reliable 11:00pm has been switched out for some junk. This is like taking out Magglio Ordonez and pinch hitting with some uglier, slower, fatter, stupider, smellier, and more awkward hitter that makes you wonder "Wow that guy actually plays baseball?" I could have given you a whole list of TV shows to run in syndication instead. None of them would have been as good as the Simpsons, but they all would have been tons better than this Family Guy crap. Really what am I suppose to do now? Take out my Simpsons DVDs and watch them every night? What happened to you Fox? You use to be cool.

No comments: