Friday, September 28, 2007

Video Friday

I am stealing an idea from my friend Stephen. He began "Music Video Friday". I really liked it and told him I would be stealing some of his genius. I will be trying to post a video every week. This will either be a music video, a movie/TV clip, something homemade, or really just about whatever. I'll try and do it on Fridays, but no guarantees.

To start things out I want to share one of my new favorite commercials. I friend alerted me to this and told me that it made him think of me. It was perhaps the greatest compliment ever paid to me (except maybe the part about the beer).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom,
Your Dad and I watched the video. We have no idea what it was about, there was no sound. I guess we will wait for Jen to come over and show us how to do that part. The little speakers are on but nothing came out. I am glad the guy helped the bear.
Keep working at work, no more computer time for you unless you do it at home.
Love Mom